Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to Vintage Central

First of all let me introduce myself...
My name is Mariska van der Veer and my blog Vintage-Central is all about vintage and pre-loved fashion, home decor and fun and interesting finds and facts. You will find stories, ideas and inspiration on how Vintage pieces look great on their own or mixed with today's styles and trends. This will help you create and find your own unique style.
I will visit people’s homes, share their stories on how they make vintage work for them.  The blog features a “street style” photo gallery that can give you many ideas and see how other's put their outfits together.
Photos of special treasures I’ve found just for you will be listed and are for sale. The items will be posted regularly on the blog and then be available for purchase through my Ebay Store "VintageCentralShop".
If it sounds like you may have something to share on any of the before-mentioned, whether it’s your wardrobe, home, knowledge, your own blog or have a shop and would like to feature on my blog, please email me and I’ll get back to you and see what fun we can have putting something special together to share with the community of vintage-central. The aim is to grow a community of  like-minded people where we can enjoy and come together.  Of course If you have any questions, comments or just want to say “Hi”, please don’t be shy as I would  love to hear from you.
I hope you will enjoy Vintage-Central as it's made for you with love and passion.   Mariska <3

No comments:

Post a Comment